Takdeer ke baare me sochte sochte zindagi nikal jaati hai ,
Himmat aur yakeen ho toh mehnat bhi rang laati hai .
Jeevan ke utar chadav me kabhi haar na Maan na e mitr,
Parisharam ke aage tohh Bhagwan ki koot niti bhi sar jhukaati hai .
Aapas ke bair kabhi khulke saamne na le aana ,
Ek hi zindagi hai bus pyaar karte hue chale Jaana .
Failures may fade, but success doesn’t,
Luck may fade, but effort doesn’t,
Anger may fade, but love doesn’t,
Devotees may fade, but God doesn’t.
Breakups may fade, but relationships don’t,
Individuals may fade, but memories don’t,
Desires may fade, but attractions don’t,
Attachments may fade, but emotions don’t.
Ink may fade, but words don’t,
I may fade, but your trace in me won’t.
* Dreams never fall from sky,only meteor’s do.
* Life is full of tastes when a person comes up with god’s grace, at the same time life is full of waste when the person comes up with devil’s trace.
* Light from the sun turns every corner of darkness into brightness. In the same way happiness should be spreaded to such an extent that every corner of sorrow turns joyful. If you are spreading love,spread love to such an extent that people fall for you.
* Raise yourself high up to such an extent that you look like a point of light that emits positive rays to the surrounding you are living in.
* Love is not in the air,it’s in the heart .The heart that beats with a common key of love.
* Life is all about complications ,but I have a tool called “satisfaction”.
* Every thought has affect on every cell of the body. Developing positive things rejuvenate each and every cell.
* Decide ,commit and responsibility follow the order ,then only miracles will happen.. Decide what you aim for,commit it everyday and at last take the responsibility for the upcoming results.
* Your efforts must not remain in the air like a balloon ,they must land with something productive.